View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #1521
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I look at it this way, we need to invest at a minimum a third round pick in the offensive line in this draft. Now that doesn't mean wait to third, I think it mean you see how the draft falls, see what your board says, and act accordingly.

This board is full of defensive advocates. You know guys who would draft front seven defenders with the top three picks in every draft. We have a huge need at the CB position. I get the desire to upgrade at LB. But let's also not forget that this team at the end of the day is designed to be an offensive team. And being able to run the ball better and control the clock more helps the defense as much as it helps the offense.
The problem is this isn’t a very good IOL class, so I don’t want to say we have to take an IOL by the 3rd, but I’d obviously prefer to.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote