View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:00 AM   #14553
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm good with that, the cries are getting old...
You sure give some thought to why you think that shortage of PPE's gets "old" to you. I think your thoughts are that this damages your side of the political aisle. I don't see that angle.

I've not seen one story where the doctors, nurses are blaming anyone specifically for the PPE shortage. Just letting people know they desperately need PPE's to protect themselves and their patients. You keep hearing about it because the healthcare workers lives are at risk. Doctors and nurses are dying due to a lack of PPE's.

This isn't about politics. It's about supporting our front line solders fighting this virus, like Dirk Diglers daughter. Getting them the equipment to stay alive while they save us.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 04-01-2020 at 09:08 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote