View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:01 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I've lost four jobs.

My business is dying a slow death.

That said, I still have hope.
Reiterating what Buehler said - talk to your bank. They'll get you headed in the right direction to help you make it through. There are several different options out there (or will be out there) to help.

I'll put this here for you, and anyone else, that I could help during all of this. The short version - I own an inbound call center and we answer calls for companies all across the country. Nearly 900 customers in all 50 states (and Canada). If anyone needs help taking orders, answering customer questions, setting appts.... whatever you need to keep your business running - shoot me a PM and I'll have my manager (wife) reach out to you. Won't charge you much if anything at all. We're here to help in anyway we can.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote