View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:23 PM   #14428
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yep. Just stunning figures. I wish NYC had taken it more seriously. Maybe next time.
I wish everyone everywhere had taken it more seriously.

The country's response could have been better but six months ago I would not have thought stay at home orders would have got the compliance they did.

Given the comments on this thread, I'm dubious about compliance going forward.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 03-31-2020 at 08:28 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote