View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 06:05 PM   #256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
NFL playoffs were perfect. Now they are shit.

I liked being able to root for my team to have a 1 or 2 seed. Now you might know who the 1 seed is and then who really cares if you get the 2 vs 3 vs 4 vs 5 vs 6 vs 7 the bye week was huge.

Teams who are rooting for their team to sneak in the playoffs and get the 7 seed KNOW their team sucks and won't have a real shot at the superbowl.

This is stupid. Add a week 18 to the league, that's fine, but don't add another playoff team.
I agree with this 100% but can't help but think this is a huge win for the Chiefs. If we can field teams like we had last year we'll be the number one seed at least 5 out of the next 10 seasons. I would think if something like this happens the NFL will reconsider what they've done.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.