View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:06 PM   #14309
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm gonna put together a little driving range off my patio. Have re-arranged some stuff in the shop to make for better workflow and am probably going to start a kitchen table project w/ some old walnut I have.

But as you well know, there's a difference between 'doing something' and 'doing something'.

The former is just asking people to occupy themselves while things spin around them. The latter is what all of them would like to do. This isn't about raw boredom, its about powerlessness and lack of purpose.
There is some truth to that but I'm sure everyone has some home projects they could be getting done right now.

My son and I, hung shelves, got our deck ready for summer with all the furniture, cleaned out our garage. I mean I get it can be a source of frustration but I try to view it as an opportunity to get some extra things done.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.