View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:05 PM   #14307
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm gonna put together a little driving range off my patio. Have re-arranged some stuff in the shop to make for better workflow and am probably going to start a kitchen table project w/ some old walnut I have.

But as you well know, there's a difference between 'doing something' and 'doing something'.

The former is just asking people to occupy themselves while things spin around them. The latter is what all of them would like to do. This isn't about raw boredom, its about powerlessness and lack of purpose.
For those of us that are still working being quite at home isn’t the worst thing but I would imagine if you are not working it would be hard to enjoy your days off knowing that each passing day you get more and more in debt. Having to do something that wasn’t by choice is harder to stomach.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.