View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 02:52 PM   #254
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
With 14 teams in the playoffs thats damn near half the damn league. I don't like that. Why have the regular season then!!!
NFL playoffs were perfect. Now they are shit.

I liked being able to root for my team to have a 1 or 2 seed. Now you might know who the 1 seed is and then who really cares if you get the 2 vs 3 vs 4 vs 5 vs 6 vs 7 the bye week was huge.

Teams who are rooting for their team to sneak in the playoffs and get the 7 seed KNOW their team sucks and won't have a real shot at the superbowl.

This is stupid. Add a week 18 to the league, that's fine, but don't add another playoff team.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote