View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:48 AM   #369
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The local Costco was out of TP and some cleaning supplies this past weekend, but it was also Sunday afternoon, so I don't know how stocked they were going into the weekend. They're restricting the number of people inside, but only had to wait a few minutes to get in.... and once inside, it was nice having extra space to move.

Food seemed to be better and we don't have any restrictions there, but not everything is in stock.
They're doing that at my Costco too since two weeks ago. But our's, even in normal times, is not open on Sundays.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.