View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:45 AM   #2
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
So is this situation improving? I know Sams Club has some that you can order on-line. I think it was a 36 pack or something with free shipping. It was some random email I got yesterday and I deleted it, but they do have it.
The local Costco was out of TP and some cleaning supplies this past weekend, but it was also Sunday afternoon, so I don't know how stocked they were going into the weekend. They're restricting the number of people inside, but only had to wait a few minutes to get in.... and once inside, it was nice having extra space to move.

Food seemed to be better and we don't have any restrictions there, but not everything is in stock.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote