View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #1453
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Nice! I was hoping somebody that knows more than me would say this. I like both of these guys, but I wasn't sure how well Becton would do out of position. He's a big ****er and I'd love to watch him make holes for Williams all game.

Your take on Epenesa makes a lot of sense. I am curious how well Speaks will play in his more natural position as DE. I want to believe he was drafted with the switch to 4-3 defense in mind. I love how much KPass has improved, and wouldn't mind keeping him in the future if he is affordable and continues to improve. However, a DL of Clark, Pennel, Jones, and Epenesa would be ****ing scary.
It's easier to play guard than OT, so he'd probably do really well, several really high level OTs have played guard for a year or 2, hell Jon Ogden did it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.