View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM   #1445
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ideally this is what we do, but like I’ve said before it’s going to be tough when you have teams ahead of us that probably want to do the same thing. Seattle and San Fran to name a couple.
It’s a possibility but there’s quite a few teams that have extra picks that we could move back for.

Miami, Detroit, Browns etc. I’d even take less of a deal to move down if it means acquiring more picks. I don’t mind giving teams a discount for our pick if it means there’s no one else to trade with.

And sure CP mongoloids like Tuckdaddy and JakeF will cry “Veach got rapped!”. I wouldn’t care if it meant acquiring more picks. It’s all about team building and I think Veach is going to be trying hard to move down.

This staff was incredible in the draft last year. 4 studs playing heavy roles with picks start at 56. They’ve earned a hell of a lot of slack from me. I trust them.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.