View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 07:18 AM   #1428
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've seen him.....he's not Murray or Queen or Willie Gay, I'll say that much.
Yea he’s not Queen or Murray, but those two won’t make it to 32 because guys like that don’t.

I like Gay, but you overrate the shit out of him. Dude played 5 games last year and has barely even been a starter. The upside is certainly there, but he’s a guy that most people had as a day 3 prospect before the combine. Most people have him as a late day 2 pick at best still, and you talk about him like he’s a 1st rounder.

Besides, comparing Baun to those guys isn’t exactly fair. Baun’s best attributes are versatility and football IQ. He’s the LB version of Tyrann, hence why I think he’d be such a great fit with Spags.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-31-2020 at 07:24 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote