View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:39 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Good to read that you are set for the immediate future!
If you lay them off, what guarantee that you have that they will come back to you? $600/week is for 4 months only.
We have not laid off anyone and stated to them that we are family and we will work through it. A lot of companies can't afford to do that and I respect that. We are in a position where we can.
Yeah, again, I'm not planning to lay anyone off. And financially I don't need to and can float things for awhile (although it's technically MY money in the company account).

What I was saying is, THEY (employees) might be better off if u did cut them bc their take home would increase. I think state unemployment is like $350 in MO. Tack on another $600/week from the Fed and they would be making more on unemployment than on my payroll. Just seems a little backwards is all I was saying, but I very well could be misunderstanding how those numbers work.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli