View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 06:28 PM   #1399
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Nobody is saying it has to be our first pick, but do you really think they want to risk their soon to be $40 million a year QB with shit stains like Reiter and Wylie? Fisher and Schwartz also aren't exactly young anymore and injuries are going to happen. We had zero depth at tackle last year and it led to Erving having to play LT.
I’m not saying they won’t or shouldn’t upgrade the line. I’m just saying I won’t be shocked if they make other positions a priority due to our limited resources.

I would love nothing more than to see Wylie go. If Reiter is our worst, I can probably live with that.

My hope is they can find a mid round steal.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.