View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 12:36 PM   #326
Needs more middle fingers

Today im in the office prepping myself to be out of the office most of this week.

I'm glad i invested in my "home gym" before all of this though. I've got an Olympic size bench press, two bars and a grip of various weights, dumbells, barbells etc on my rear porch. I also i have a 10' basketball hoop and a big enough yard to throw the ball around with the dogs.

And it doesn't hurt that myself, wife and son enjoy gaming together. All 3 of us get on our home P.C's and mash faces as a team.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote