View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 07:47 PM   #13550
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm gonna ask a personal question - just for some light discussion.

My girlfriend and I live together with her 2 kids. She works full time as a manager at Target. Her work recently has been working to unload their truck shipments and get the items on the shelves. She has very little contact with actual customers. She is being very careful about washing her hands, not touching her face, etc.

I work for a company that provides care for individuals with developmental disabilities. I work 20 hrs in office, and 20 hrs at home. I am in the homes I oversee once or twice a week, but not for very long. I don't see very many people on a daily basis.

The kids have it the worst. They're stuck at home. (They have YouTube, video games, etc). But they want to go outside and play. We've been taking them out to areas where there aren't many people around to ensure they are healthy too.

Are there any other precautions we should be taking? We have been dining out (picking up) at local restaurants a lot, but not getting out of the house any more than that. Going to the grocery store I guess but that's it.
That sounds like about all you can do. Keep the kids away from other kids.

get the kids to have some structure when they "go back to school"
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote