View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 07:28 PM   #13538
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Where did I say my way of thinking was better? I am just noticing that people are endlessly questioning any good news but grasping the hint of any bad news with both hands.
That is normal for most people. There is a reason people love the apocalyptic movies. There are reasons we have "preppers" and hoarders. Same reason people love horror flicks and boxing etc. Why doesn't the news show all the good stories that happen every day.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote