View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 06:54 PM   #13527
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
I don't trust any of these numbers but I especially don't trust weekend numbers. Monday and Tuesday will be big days for finding out where things are headed. We will see if the numbers jumped and more importantly we "should" start to see preliminary results from a number of clinical trials underway.

Unfortunately the MOST important data will come from serology tests and I have no clue when we will see any results from those.
Why is it people grasp so easily onto the bad numbers but endlessly question anything to the contrary?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote