View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #13522
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Okay so one or two of you said we were going to have a day this weekend that 1000 people died in a single day. That has not even come close to happening. Do you feel better now?
I don't trust any of these numbers but I especially don't trust weekend numbers. Monday and Tuesday will be big days for finding out where things are headed. We will see if the numbers jumped and more importantly we "should" start to see preliminary results from a number of clinical trials underway.

Unfortunately the MOST important data will come from serology tests and I have no clue when we will see any results from those.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.