View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 04:36 PM   #325
Veteran

It's pretty boring; working from home means I spend a lot more time working than I ever did at the office. Been working at home for three weeks now, been to the store three times, only drive to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. Haven't seen any of my friends or family. Getting some projects done around the house.

Trying to stay away from the major news networks. I still don't know what to think about this. We don't get daily reports on deaths by heart attacks, cancer or the seasonal flu. Seems like the media and politicians love a crisis.

I'm fortunate that I'm still working.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.