View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 03:59 PM   #154
In Search of a Life

After staying after bankers all day and speaking to my CPA and mililo, i would definitely recommend a few things mentioned here.

Get in touch with your banker. They'll have info for you. Start getting some numbers together of what your normal expenses and payroll per month are just so you have it all ready.

I am not sure about the EIDL. I don't think i'm going to fill that out right now, i'm gonna see what happens with these other options first. I'm hopeful that if we can get thru the next 2 or 3 months, things will settle down a little bit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.