View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #316
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I got a lot of shit pulled out from under me with no idea when I will see them. Or if I can even attend in the future.
  • Roger Waters postponed his tour until next year. I have tickets for Philly and Vegas in July and September.
  • I have the best seats you can get to see Above and Beyond Acoustic at The Greek Theater the week after Roger in Philly. No word on postponement but Paavo is in day 13 of recovering from Corona so I expect that to push as well.
  • Coachella has already pushed to October. We'll see if that holds but it will be a shell of itself regardless.
Lifes not much different otherwise. Found tissues finally. Sign said one box per household. It was 2 minutes before closing, I grabbed four. Am I a bad person?

Later.
I've got tickets to both Chicago shows and I am assuming that it's not gonna happen.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.