View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 07:27 PM   #322
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Interesting note: Charles Robinson did an AMA on reddit this week and someone asked him about underrated players.

He said he talks with a scout who has told him about 3 guys who will be studs in the league during the pre-draft process. These were viewed as underrated players in recent years.

Robinson said that same scout told him this year that Uche is the underrated player that will be a huge stud.
I honestly don’t think there’s a huge gap between Baun and Uche. Daniel Jeremiah was talking about how low key good he was in the SB game after he rewatched. I think I need to do the same tonight.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.