View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I was 7 years old when JFK was killed in school. I will remember the look of horror on the teachers face when he told us we were suspending class for a while. My parents were in shock trying to explain to us all. We figured it out because it was on the news every channel. We were out of school till after the funeral our whole family sat glued to TV through whole procession.

Dad took us on vacation through Dallas a year later on our way to Galveston. We drove the procession past both depository and the grassy knoll. The window where the shot was supposedly fired had a red circle. The grassy knoll was just a median island with grass neatly trimmed don't know how anyone hid there. Dad called BS on that grassy knoll stuff.
Yep, a horrible day for America that reverberates to this very day... I’ll tell ya this, I damn sure don’t believe Castro or the mob did it and never will

When I moved to LA I took the Amtrak that went right across the trellis there at Dealey Plaza, had an incredible view of the whole scene... very moving stuff
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.