View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #116
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Totally agreed with this.....in regards to business, the best way to weather this storm was to have a strong balance sheet prior to. Most of the business owners I'm talking to now are lucky to have 3 - 4 weeks of sustainability and are ridden with debt. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but adding more debt on top of this isn't going to solve those problems unfortunately...
this came at a terrible time for me, my past 18 months have sucked. car accident ****ed up a hand forever, then cut tendons in the same ****ing hand in july, then had a nurse **** us over real good. was just getting everything close to being in order and now this.

what really sucks is that the insurance company has gone totally silent regarding the settlement we were negotiating otherwise i'd have absolutely nothing to worry about...

but you know what? it'll all work out. it always has.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote