View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:25 AM   #4306
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Care to elaborate on this or link to any reasoning?

Wife and I are currently building a house. Two months ago I was thinking, "Great...market is doing well and we shouldn't have trouble selling current home AND interest rates are pretty damn low and not expected to rise much if at all."

In the past few weeks, rightly or wrongly I've thought that while I'm still not terribly worried about interest rates rising too much by the time our build is complete, I've started being a little less confident in the ease of selling our current home.

As it stands, construction hasn't slowed down and builder doesn't foresee much change in original timeline, which is targeted at a late October completion.
Talk to a mortgage lender as soon as it's convenient. If your FICO score is above 650 you'll probably be fine.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.