View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:41 PM   #283
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I agree, i love OKC. Amazing what a world of difference it is from Tulsa that is only 90 minutes away. If you've been to Tulsa you know what I mean, and if you haven't...don't bother.
I have. Was there last March but it wasn't in the heart of the city—but outside. I wasn't impressed and the hotel mailed my beloved Italian leather glove to some stranger instead to me. Can't they follow instructions there? I've left so many things behind and none have had any trouble mailing them back. I even use my own FedX account to save them money at times.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.