View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:04 AM   #11587
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
The only thing we can control is rate of spread and number of ventilators we have.

Those are the two factors contributing most to the total number of deaths.
Another factor that's rising is the lack of PPE for health care workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Hope you can opt out. I don't want go pay the extra taxes.
I hope that's trolling because I'm no economist but if you get $1200 in free money even if you have to pay 28% in federal taxes, that is still $864 going into your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
A little bit ago I had a long convo with my daughter and what she is experiencing in KC in the ICU's unit she works in. Your odds are long if you get hospitalized for this, they have several middle aged or younger patients get it and seem fine with little or no symptoms then drop dead\crash all of a sudden. They have had only 1 so far that is about to be released but that person wasn't on a vent.
Has to be ARDS?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote