View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:30 AM   #11571
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I have not heard or scene any medical professional using the method he is using. He is not counting active cases. Everyone else in the world is saying if you aren't dead then we count that regardless if you are active or recovered.

So using the formula everyone else is using the mortality rate right now globally is 4.5%. I understand what he is trying to say but no one else seems to be using that formula or at least the vast majority are not.
WHY WOULD YOU USE AN ACTIVE CASE IN DETERMINING MORTALITY RATE?

WHY?

There has been no outcome. You can't derive any result one way or another from them. I guess you can continue to bury your head in the sand but active cases that have not run their course yet do not matter.

The only reason the mortality rate for sure ISN'T that high is because of all the people running around, not getting tested, feeling generally asymptomatic. Yet nobody cares to find out what percentage or an sample of the general population that has it. Until we do that we can't make accurate decisions. Hell, we may be even overreacting if we know that 30% of our population already has it (which I highly doubt but we have no idea)
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.