View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:46 PM   #11443
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
I should clarify, I get to sit in meetings with government leaders from all levels of government and the measures being taken both financially and policy wise are not reflective of a "this isn't going to be that bad" attitude.

While I don't think we are talking bubonic plague it will be dramatic in how it impacts our healthcare system.
It most certainly is and that is the reason for all the actions being taken. To prevent our hospitals being overrun. But even Dr. Fauci has said that will actually lengthen the time it takes to deal with it.

It would be traumatic if we just went about our daily lives as normal right now. It would literally overrun our resources in the short term and many more people would die than already are.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.