View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:41 PM   #11439
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You did downplay it. You acted like it is not a big deal that the number of Americans dying from this virus continues to increase since "100 Americans die in 6 hours for lots of things every day," as if the poster didn't realize that when he posted the stats.

Maybe if one of your good friends or one of your family members died from it you'd take this virus more seriously. These are real people dying man. Not just statistics.

Also, I also can almost guarantee you the other ways the Americans are dying are not nearly as contagious as this virus is. Not to mention there is no vaccine for this virus and there won't be for a while.

We need to do everything we can to stop this virus from continuing to spread and kill Americans.
No, I didn't. Maybe you should spend your time doing straw man arguments with others because I am done dealing with you. As others have told you, you are rather impossible to have a discussion with.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.