View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:40 PM   #11041
I'll be back.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/03/doctor-w...XOXYBKeWBV8HSo

Doctor: White House has my '100% successful' coronavirus treatment

Quote:
Zelenko, 46, told WND he is in direct communication with Mark Meadows, the North Carolina congressman who has been tapped by President Trump to become the next White House chief of staff.

"I don't know if the president saw [the protocols], but they were presented to whoever they needed to be presented to," he said.

"I know for a fact that my protocols are now at the Ministry of Health in Israel and that the government is considering adopting them."

On Tuesday, Vice President Mike Pence announced that the FDA has approved the use of hydroxychloroquine experimentally for any coronavirus patient while clinical trials commence.

In a video widely distributed Tuesday on social media, Zelenko said he treated 350 patients for COVID-19 with 100% success. Since then, among an even higher sample, one person he treated has been hospitalized, he told WND.

"So, it's not 100%," he said, "but nothing in life is 100%."

"I'm not claiming any miracles here," Zelenko said. "All I did was take established remedies and modify the dosage slightly, based on data from studies in France and the Far East."
Quote:
Zelenko said the results are "remarkable."

"I'm seeing respiratory symptoms resolve as fast as four hours. That's not the norm," he said. "It takes 12 hours on average, in my experience.

"But I've seen remarkable results, and I have now colleagues who are implementing this as well and they are reporting the same anecdotal data."

The colleagues include Dr. William Grace of the hematology and oncology department at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.

"He is in complete agreement with my protocols, and he also describes significant improvement anecdotally," Zelenko said.

Another is Dr. Rosy Joseph, a nephrologist in Hackensack, New Jersey, who says she is using the protocols with success.

"These drugs are well known, they're old," Zelenko said. "We know their side-effect protocols, which is relatively low. And they're cheap.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.