View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:08 AM   #10971
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
i agree here. but opening everything back up and spreading it further isnt going to do anyone's mental health any favors...
Who said just open everything up?

I'm saying our responses simply aren't nearly targeted enough. We're sweeping people up in this net who have no need to be. Not at this time.

And I think we're doing that in large part because we aren't focusing nearly enough on the negative outcomes of the decisions being made.

We're burning social capital on areas that don't need it right now. Keep that powder dry because you MAY need it in short order.

I don't care what NYC does - they're in the shit and whatever their local leadership decides to do is aces by me. But heavy-handed month-long, state wide shutdown orders being issued across the country right now are having impacts on millions of people who simply didn't need to take the hit yet. And by doing so, you're going to make things harder and harder on people that some are willing to consider mere collateral damage.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote