View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 10:05 AM   #10966
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
thats what is super scary to me. their numbers are going up while testing less percentage of the people showing symptoms.

thats my point in all this donger
During this transition stage towards doing less testing, this also might not show up immediately in the numbers since I am guessing their could be a 1-2 day lag from when someone was tested, test results were known, and test results were submitted to the State. Numbers today could very well reflect when full blown testing was being done, or at a minimum, the numbers today has a good percentage of the reported totals when greater testing was in place. Just like the social distancing, I am guessing we need to give time to see the effects if any.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote