View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:56 AM   #10943
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I do think that we need to consider the impact on mental health. I know that this quarantine has been very hard on my own. However, I also believe that the excess deaths postulated from opening everything back up far surpass the mental health damage.

From a selfish standpoint, I also know that opening everything up places me at higher risk as well as my wife. I don't want her exposed any more than possible, not only for my sake, but hers.

Ultimately, I think we have to do whatever we can to stop overwhelming the healthcare system. If we end up with a surge that overwhelms our ability to protect them, it will create a shortage of providers for years that will itself lead to thousands upon thousands of excess deaths.
i agree with you totally here.

and i'm a bit selfish myself, my daughter has had a terrible fight for months (respiratory and heart) and had just gotten out of the woods a couple weeks ago (all over a pos nurse stealing her meds instead of giving them to her...) she probably wouldnt make it through another fight at this point. i'm worried for her.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.