View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #10887
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
One would think the "all lives are precious, we'll stop everything to save a single one..." crowd might.

Again - there's only one voice from only one perspective being heard right now. And yes, there's a calculus. If you can tell me why an 80 yr old dying of disease warrants more concern than a 30 yr old who kills himself because he can't see a way to provide for his family, I'm all ears.

All viewpoints need more consideration than they're getting.
Although I have empathy for Americans that live paycheck-to-paycheck every American is recommended to have 6th months worth of rent saved before they move out. Or at the very least a month or twos rent. If they don't that it is their own fault and they should take ownership of it.

That being said you are exaggerating. Can't see a way to provide for his family? Lol... There's unemployment and now a stimulus package to help Americans out who lose their job due to the CoronaVirus. **** out of here with that can't provide for his family bs.

I could see if this was like 4th or 5th month of people not working but that isn't the case and you know it.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.