View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:09 PM   #10630
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
No. I’m talking about the next two to three weeks. That increase is baked in given the time from exposure to infection.

Tell me how many of the 10,500 infected today you think will die? If you think it is closer to 1% because of the reasons you gave then you’re saying that there will be half as many dead a week from now then today.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I hope you’re right. There’s just zero evidence from anywhere to support your conclusion. That doesn’t mean you might not be right either.
I already answered your question. But again, the math is not as simple as you are making it out to be. There is a finite number of people "at risk". We are increasing the number of ventilators. We are social distancing. We are locking things down.

Your math is not accounting for any of that or at least it doesn't appear to be.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.