View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:05 PM   #10622
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Dude stop this stuff. You both need to knock it off or you both should be removed from this thread.
It is getting real old that when I come in here you are attacking him when he is not here or you both are going back and forth at each other.
No one wants to read/hear this stupid bickering that you both are doing. JMO but both you are acting like a couple of little children or women that are on that cycle and the other is the ex spouse that found someone sexier than they ever were.
NOW SHUT THE **** UP AND MOVE ON OR GET THE **** OUT!!!!!
I have posted in this thread 3 times prior to this post since 2pm, 1 post you apparently have your panties up your ass about of the 3.

I haven't violated a single rule or been out of line so chill the **** out.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.