View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:28 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Be nice to send them outside, but I'm guessing the weather where you are is similar to ours...and it ain't helping things.

fact. cold rainy weather is blocking a lot of what they could do.

I have baby chickens coming in the morning(I think) so I had them out learning about prepping for that delivery and they'll have a distraction soon, and a farm cat had kittens they'll be able to maul in a few days...

The weather needs to improve just a little and it will be much more interesting. I'll send them to the woods to "build a fort" or something.

I feel bad for apartment dwellers. My kids have no idea how good they have it.

Personally I'd be just fine with no internet, but no power puts a cramp in my style when the weather is bad(rain)...I'd go to the shop and build stuff but no power eliminates the tools. Decent weather and it's a game changer for me too. Burn brush, cut wood, trim trees, tend bees....lots to do. I"m lucky in that.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote