View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #255
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm trying to work from home today.

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

Just kidding....kind of.....

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
Adults are like this now lol, the power goes off and we all go ah **** this is terrible!

Hell if the internet goes out life is not worth living for my children.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.