View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #252
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm trying to work from home today.

If my younger two don't stop arguing over who gets a specific device, I'm going to throw them both in the cloths dryer with a couple of rocks and turn it on for a minute.

Just kidding....kind of.....

We lost power for 2-3hrs yesterday and you'd have thought they were at the end of the stay with Anne Frank by the time the lights come on. The lesson, kids need less devices and screen time, even when you think you're limiting those things already.

They better pull it together or there is going to be another round of snapchats for their friends....
Be nice to send them outside, but I'm guessing the weather where you are is similar to ours...and it ain't helping things.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote