View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 05:57 PM   #10077
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
glad to hear. We are a country that really cherishes our freedom of movement. We need to voluntarily do what’s in our own selfish and communities best interests. We have to choose. Even though there may be beaches full of spring breakers, it’s not worth it to our democracy to involve the police in enforcement.

**** cops stopping Americans asking to see their papers.
Agreed. My family and I don’t go anywhere except the grocery, the local park for exercise and I go to my essential services job. We social distance and I wish everyone did. But not at the expense of our most precious value. It sucks that people have and will continue to die from this. The total number of Americans who die from Covid-19 will not come close to touching the number of Americans who sacrificed to give us our freedom.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.