View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 03:51 PM   #1042
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Remember when the Colts were supposed to lock him up? (After the Cowboys, Packers or Browns we’re supposed to lock him up last year).

It was painful to watch him in the AFCCG. He got paid 78 million for 2 and a half games, and it probably would have been better for the Chiefs had we paid him 78 million to play in zero. I think we beat the Patriots with Jordan Lucas, as tough as that is to admit.
I took a lot of heat, especially from Detoxing (but it's all good) because I didn't want the Chiefs to sign him long term due to the fact that chemotherapy can destroy anyone's body, even someone that's as athletically gifted as Berry.

It's just a damn shame that it's still costing the Chiefs quite a bit of cap space.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.