View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #187
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My boss walked in this morning and said that anyone worried about their health is free to go home and sign up for unemployment, and their jobs will not be in jeopardy

So I’m feeling MUCH better right about now, two weeks seems like a good cooling off period to me, maybe longer if things continue to get worse

I feel for those who’d rather hunker down but can’t, it’s a worrisome time
I would love to be at home, but I'd have to use vacation time since we can't afford to not have income coming in. I'm waiting until non-essential businesses are ordered to close, especially since it's going to take that for us to do so. My boss thinks this entire thing is being blown out of proportion and we should all just man up. Thankfully, my boyfriend was high enough up in his restaurant that he is not out of a job, and, so far, daycare is still open. That would be the other thing that would make me have to miss work.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.