View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 01:57 PM   #9316
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Shows us at 2%.

I'm not sure I trust these numbers completely but that is far more likely compared to 20%

Btw it's not just asymptomatic people that skew the numbers from what you are seeing, their are a number of people who have had the virus with mild symptoms and cleared it and will never go reported. We have no idea what that number is unfortunately, but it could be a very substantial portion of the population given how long the virus has been in the US and how quickly it spreads.
Yeah those numbers are pretty accepted as being wrong in the US.

There is also a delaying factor as it takes patients time to get sick and become critical.

Relying on an average of the world and what the Drs were saying.

Hopefully they end up being lower but I don’t think it is 2% based on what the rest of the world is seeing — agree with you that there are all kinds of variables that can change it but suspect it will be close at the end of the day.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.