Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 01:24 PM   #434
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I heard last night that Ahsoka may very well get her own spinoff on Disney+, which makes sense because she's a ridiculously popular character and one of Dave Filoni's creations.

It's just going to be "weird" to see Dawson as opposed to Ashley because she not only voices the character, but all of her movements were motion-captures of Eckstein, meaning her walk, run and facial expression are all her, making the character truly her own.

I hope that Dawson can pull it off, especially the voice.
Ahsoka Tano is a better foil for Anakin than Natalie Portman's Padme ever was.

That scene where she leaves the Jedi Order had me in tears.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.