View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 12:06 PM   #306
Sometimes it's black and white

The TP thing is just out of control. But for some things I wonder about other factors.

I used to cook some meals at home. Outside of the occasional steak or ribs on the grill, my home cooking was vegetarian. But I ate plenty of chicken and some beef and pork at restaurants.

I have done one take out in the last week everything else has been grocery store home fixed. So I am now buying much more meat from the grocery store than I ever had before and less from restaurants. I used to eat French fries in restaurants and now I'm buying frozen hash browns.

Its not hoarding on my part but the supply chains still need to adjust to the new normal. They need to deliver fewer 50 pound bags of fries to the restaurant and more 2 pound bags to the store.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 03-22-2020 at 12:15 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.