View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:09 AM   #9102
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah I hit one of the local butchers as well and they had a limit on 5 pounds of burger per day, so I got 5 pounds. He said his supplier was closing for the time being. I had hit the grocery store a few times before that and was able to get burger each of those times, so I'm pretty well stocked. One item in every grocery store that there has been plenty of is ham. Evidently most people think of ham as the bastard meat or something? If the ham starts running low, that's when I'll know the world is about to come to an end.
This is kind of jacked up as food manufacturing and distribution is considered critical task and should not be stopped.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.