View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:08 AM   #9100
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I went out yesterday also, good for over a month at this point. No hamburger anywhere so called my butcher guy and he brought 20lbs by for me.

Found toilet paper at dollar general 6 hours after they opened. No one was looking there I guess. Our other stores had none 5 minutes after they opened
Yeah I hit one of the local butchers as well and they had a limit of 5 pounds on burger per day, so I got 5 pounds. He said his supplier was closing for the time being. I had hit the grocery store a few times before that and was able to get burger each of those times, so I'm pretty well stocked. One item in every grocery store that there has been plenty of is ham. Evidently most people think of ham as the bastard meat or something? If the ham starts running low, that's when I'll know the world is about to come to an end.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.